However large or small your property, we handle each negotiation with the same care and attention to detail.
- We review all relevant documentation including the Lease, Superior Lease (where the Landlord is not the freeholder), any Licences, Deeds of Variation, side agreements and previous rent review memoranda.
- Check if any times limits apply to respond to a Rent Review Notice.
- If the Landlord has triggered the Review, acknowledge the Rent Review Notice.
- Inspect and measure the premises demised by the Lease.
- Inform you of any items of disrepair or potential breaches of covenants.
- Negotiate with the landlord to obtain an appropriate settlement.
- If it is not possible to settle the review amicably, advise on the procedure for determination by Arbitration or Expert determination, and the appropriate strategy to adopt.