Tenants: Our typical rent review service
February 2, 2015
However large or small your property, we handle each negotiation with the same care and attention to detail.
- We review all relevant documentation including the Lease, Superior Lease (where the Landlord is not the freeholder), any Licences, Deeds of Variation, side agreements and previous rent review memoranda.
- Check if any times limits apply to respond to a Rent Review Notice.
- If the Landlord has triggered the Review, acknowledge the Rent Review Notice.
- Inspect and measure the premises demised by the Lease.
- Inform you of any items of disrepair or potential breaches of covenants.
- Negotiate with the landlord to obtain an appropriate settlement.
- If it is not possible to settle the review amicably, advise on the procedure for determination by Arbitration or Expert determination, and the appropriate strategy to adopt.
to go back to the services page